Terry Smith steps back from Fundsmith Emerging Equities trust
Terry Smith hands over day-to-day running of investment trust and will oversee new managers Michael O'Brien and Sandip Patodia.
- FCA wins case over £1m scheme used to fund luxury lifestyle
- Pound falls as pressure mounts on May after Brexit plan disintegrates
- FCA’s LGBT pride makes it top employer
- The Expert View: Marks and Spencer, Royal Mail and WH Smith
- Wednesday Papers: Tories reject May’s final attempt at Brexit deal
- Overnight Market: Wall Street gains on tech rebound as Huawei ban eases
How Kames Property Income got Brexit-ready
Kames Property Income co-manager Richard Peacock says the fund is positioned to withstand the widely anticipated Brexit redemption stampeded.
Citywire 20: John Dodd's great Artemis expedition
Citywire executive chair Lawrence Lever sat down with Artemis founder partner John Dodd.
Citywire 20: Investec's du Toit on managing the 'jerk factor'
Investec boss Hendrik du Toit believes he has become far more decisive over the last 20 years, especially when it comes to managing 'jerk' factor.
Profile: how Tiller believes it's cracked robo-profitability
Ian Cadby and Jonathan Wauton of Tiller Investments believe they have developed the next generation of digital wealth platform.