Overnight Markets: Wall Street ends mostly higher ahead of big-name earnings
Kimberly-Clark Corp rose 5.4%, touching a near two-year high, after the consumer products maker reported better-than-expected earnings.
- Saturday Papers: CIA warning over Huawei
- Friday Papers: Stagecoach fumes over leak of bid
- The Expert View: Unilever, Rentokil and First Derivatives
- Overnight Markets: industrials lead Wall Street higher
- EIS firm makes key media investment after HMRC clampdown
- Oil stocks weigh on FTSE but Unilever climbs on strong sales
How Kames Property Income got Brexit-ready
Kames Property Income co-manager Richard Peacock says the fund is positioned to withstand the widely anticipated Brexit redemption stampeded.
Citywire 20: John Dodd's great Artemis expedition
Citywire executive chair Lawrence Lever sat down with Artemis founder partner John Dodd.
Citywire 20: Investec's du Toit on managing the 'jerk factor'
Investec boss Hendrik du Toit believes he has become far more decisive over the last 20 years, especially when it comes to managing 'jerk' factor.
Profile: Altor's Towry graduates on launching a family business
Altor Wealth Management was launched on of a shared vision to form a family-style company that would charge fairly and differently.