Register free for our breaking news email alerts with analysis and cutting edge commentary from our award winning team. Registration only takes a minute.

Rathbone High Quality Bond S Acc

Ranked 116 out of 120 in - Sterling Corporate Bond over 3 months
All calculations are in GBP unless stated

Managed by

Noelle Cazalis

Objective

The fund aims to maintain its capital value while seeking to pay a level of income over any three-year period. To meet the objective, the fund manager will aim to invest at least 80% of the portfolio in highly rated corporate bonds (rated A- and above), with the remaining 20% invested at the fund managers discretion in government bonds, non-rated bonds or BBB rated investment grade bonds. If a bond is downgraded to high yield the Fund manager will have six months to sell it. The fund may also invest at the fund managers discretion in other transferable securities, money market instruments, warrants, cash and near cash and deposits.

Showing fund performance in United Kingdom View performance globally

Performance

Sterling Corporate Bond over : 31/12/2018 - 31/03/2019

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 31/03/2019 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2019 1.4%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Registered For Sale In

  1. United Kingdom

Fund Info

  • Launch date16/11/2018
  • Share Class size06Mn
  • Base currencyGBP
  • ISIN GB00BD5DLR80

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment100Mn

Charges

  • Annual management0.20%
  • Initial investment0.00%

Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in the currency and currencies indicated).