Register free for our breaking news email alerts with analysis and cutting edge commentary from our award winning team. Registration only takes a minute.

BNP Paribas L1 Equity Euro Classic Cap

Ranked 19 out of 55 in - Eurozone over 12 months
All calculations are in GBP unless stated

Managed by

Valerie Charriere

Andrew King

Andrew King graduated from the University of Sydney with a BEcon, and is a member of the ASIA Securities Institute of Australia. He started his career as an investment analyst at Strauss, Turnbull & Co in 1985 and joined Coutts & Co in 1988. Andrew later joined Armstrong Jones in Australia where he was the head of equities before joining Norwich Investment Management in 1996 where he was the director of equities. He joined Prudential Portfolio Managers in 1999 in Singapore where he was the regional director and in 2000 he joined ABN AMRO Asset Management in Australia where he was the chief investment officer of Australian equities. In 2006 he became the chief investment officer of European equities at Fortis Investments and since 2008 he has been chief investment officer of European equities at BNP Paribas Investment Partners. Andrew has over 25 years of investment experience.

Objective

This sub-fund invests at least 75% of its assets in euro-denominated or traded shares or other similar securities of companies that have their registered offices in one of the member states of the European Union.The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 25% of its assets, may be invested in any other transferable securities, money market instruments, financial derivative instruments or cash, provided that investments in debt securities of any kind do not exceed 15% of its assets, and up to 10% of its assets may be invested in UCITS or UCI.

Showing fund performance in United Kingdom View performance globally

Performance

Eurozone over : 31/10/2017 - 31/10/2018

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 30/09/2018 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2018 -4.9% 4.1% -0.9%
2017 15.8% 7.1% 3.7% 2.9% 1.3%
2016 16.1% 0.2% 0.6% 9.6% 5.0%
2015 2.9% 9.5% -7.0% -4.2% 5.5%
2014 -3.4% 1.7% 0.2% -5.0% -0.2%
2013 22.7% 7.3% 1.5% 6.6% 5.7%
2012 15.4% 8.8% -6.8% 5.7% 7.7%
2011 -13.0% 5.6% 2.9% -22.8% 3.6%
2010 0.4% 0.1% -15.4% 13.3% 4.6%
2009 17.7% -16.2% 7.9% 28.2% 1.5%
2008 -26.5% -9.5% -5.4% -12.5% -2.0%
2007 18.4% 5.1% 6.7% 0.8% 4.9%
2006 15.4% 10.7% -5.4% 4.6% 5.3%
2005 19.8% 1.0% 4.2% 7.9% 5.5%
2004 8.3% -4.2% 2.4% -0.8% 11.3%
2003 26.6% -9.0% 20.5% 1.6% 13.6%
2002 -32.7% 0.5% -12.5% -32.5% 13.4%
2001 -22.7% -13.5% -2.1% -19.6% 13.6%
2000 -4.5% 3.1% 0.8% -8.5% 0.5%
1999 22.5% -2.1% 5.5% -3.1% 22.4%
1998 -18.1% 23.5%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Asset Allocation

Breakdown

31/08/2018

Top 10 Holdings

Stock Size
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ORD 4.39%
Banco Santander SA ORD 3.98%
SAP SE ORD 3.91%
Sanofi SA ORD 3.88%
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV ORD 3.57%
Deutsche Boerse AG ORD 3.38%
Aeroports de Paris SA ORD 3.27%
Unilever NV DR 3.22%
Luxottica Group SpA ORD 3.06%
Nordea Bank AB DR 2.90%
31/08/2018

Registered For Sale In

  1. Austria
  2. Belgium
  3. Chile
  4. France
  5. Italy
  6. Luxembourg
  7. Spain
  8. Sweden
  9. Switzerland
  10. United Kingdom

Fund Info

  • Launch date01/06/1998
  • Share Class size129Mn
  • Base currencyEUR
  • ISIN LU0087045034

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment0
  • Min. regular additional investment0

Charges

Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in the currency and currencies indicated).