UK fund outflows hit post-Brexit peak as markets dived
Figures from asset management trade body the Investment Association show fixed income outflows of £1.2 billion as again leading the rout
- Fidelity appoints EMD veteran as global fixed income boss
- UK fund flows bounce back to black ahead of October sell off
- 120 years of evidence disprove this market rule. So why do we believe it? 1
- Where are these six wealth managers finding yield?
- JPM AM: eight portfolio ideas to get ready for recession