Lombard Odier moves execution-only clients on Mifid II concerns
Swiss private bank will switch its execution-only clients to its advisory business by 2020 due to regulation concerns
- Revealed: Fund groups in secret talks with IFDS over FCA rules 7
- FCA gives structured products firm wealth green light
- Data overload: how to turn Mifid II to your advantage
- Check out all the pics from our compliance conference! 1
- Top consulting trio respond to FCA after investigation request 1
- FCA opens 16 investigations into unauthorised firms 2
- Why this ex-UBS private banker blew the whistle
- The time has come for innovative fund fees
- How should research be priced in a post-Mifid II world? 1
- Can refundable performance fees work?
- The trials and tribulations of living through M&A
- Diary of a digital investor: Nutmeg's first investment review 4
- Clientology: City hotshots - tough and relaxed
FCA says 'Halcyon days' of multi-billion pound fines over
The ‘halcyon days’ of mega fines are receding as responsibility for wrongdoing shifts from institutions to individuals
- FCA fines fall by 97% in 2016
- The hardest word: 10 times the FCA & FSA said ‘sorry’
- Regtech: still much to learn about how it can help
- Why the revised Priips RTS won’t work
- On the warpath: 10 of the year's key FCA bans and battles
- Godfrey: asset management to become more 'Darwinian'
- FCA warns against attraction of gov't bonus for Lisa
- FCA: tech innovation has become a double-edged sword
- FCA reveals first 24 firms in regulatory sandbox
CEO tapes 2: the right way to pay fund managers
In second part of our latest CEO series, seven fund bosses lift the lid on how they pay managers.
Get out of low vol, warns 'godfather' of smart beta Rob Arnott
Rising valuations are making the Research Affiliates founder nervous, so he's advising clients to rotate into value-orientated strategies.
CEO tapes 2: the active fund industry has 'over promised'
Citywire invited a batch of fund bosses to share their views on the industry ahead of this week's crucial FCA report.
Cornelian Asset Managers: the Scottish boutique proving its worth across the UK
Office Spotlight: Gore Browne Investment Management, Harrogate
Investment Committee: Tilney's CIO on commercial property
At the Portman with Brooks Macdonald’s Nathan Delaney
Office Spotlight: Wellian Investment Solutions, Tunbridge Wells
Poor fund fee transparency! What three DFMs really hate
Investment Committee: Vince Hopkins, BRI Wealth Management
Investment Committee: Larry Hatheway, GAM
A day in the life of Stacey Merron, Redmayne-Bentley
Pub Club with Suzy Thomson, Brewin Dolphin
Office Spotlight: Parmenion, Bristol
Lively Liverpool: Quilter Cheviot's Simon Walker talks wealth management in the city
Meet Wealth Manager's latest recruit: Eleanor Mahmoud
Pub Club: Katie Tasker, Charles Stanley
Office Spotlight: Anderson Strathern, Edinburgh
Investment Committee: Haig Bathgate, Tcam
Postcards from Scotland...
Pub Club with Mark Flynn, Barclays Wealth & Investment Management