Baillie Gifford's Anderson 'extremely disturbed' by unruly KIDs
Baillie Gifford has identified 'serious flaws' in new Key Information Documents (KIDs) rules, describing them as 'misleading'.
- Cryptocurrency the main target for scammers in 2018
- 12 wealth and fund firms to watch in 2018 1
- Iress's Walsh: Why GDPR can drive trust in financial services
- CISI slams FCA plan to scrap Approved Persons Register 9
- Is the auto industry the next ‘Big Short?’
- How to make a compensation payout last a lifetime 1
Scottish Mortgage: burn disastrous ‘KID’ documents
John Kay, senior investment director of UK's largest equity trust, and its co-manager James Anderson, join forces to condemn new 'key information documents'.
- James Carthew: Funding Circle 6% income fund is on a roll
- Investment Trust Watch: infrastructure funds go cheap 1
- Numis: our 31 investment trust recommendations for 2018
- Seven Heaven: Canaccord’s top trusts for this year 1
- Don’t rely on our ‘unhelpful’ KID, warns Henderson Smaller 5
- Independent: the best and cheapest trust of 2017 6
- AllianzGI hires Columbia Threadneedle duo for US bond team
- Are the dark days over for government bonds?
- AA-rated Veysey's pick of the fallen angels
- Janus Henderson AUM climbs 5% as integration beats schedule
- Bank of England lifts rates for first time in decade
- ESG no longer means no returns, say Liontrust bond duo
- UBS launches gender equality ETF
- Are platforms the biggest barrier to wealth manager ETF take-up?
- Why are fixed income ETFs so far behind equities?
- Home (or away) alone: How to use single country ETFs
- Citywire Passive Investment Retreat: pics from day two
- Are factors the key to being market neutral?
Read the latest issue of Citywire Private Office, the new online magazine, here
4 shares the pros are buying and selling
Our regular roundup of trades by professional investors, featuring Moss Bros, Eckoh, Dunelm and Ilika.
Liontrust ESG head says sustainable investment doesn't mean low return
Peter Michaelis talks about ethical investment growth and where he sees future opportunites.
A VIEW FROM THE DESK
BVTV: What you really need to know about the US tax reforms
Simon Duff gives us the bigger picture of what the reforms mean for the tech and telecoms sector and bond market issuance.
Profile: Affinity’s Julia Warrander on the importance of diversity
'Sometimes there are 10, sometimes 20 people around a table and, more often than not, I’m the only woman,' says the Affinity Wealth co-chief investment officer