The top 20 most complained about investment firms
The FCA has revealed the most complained about firms in the first half
- Janus Henderson EM head Finegan and four-strong team to exit
- Fund managers shrug off recession fears and pile into shares
- Woodford sells £40m property firm stake to Barnett 2
- FCA boss defends role in £237m mini-bond collapse 1
- Fossil divestment: investing to save the climate
- EIS firm makes key media investment after HMRC clampdown
- What Quilter/Lighthouse tells us about consolidation wave
- Why are so many wealth managers desperate to pack it in? 15
- Top 30 under 30: how wealth firms can appeal to young talent
- Colin McLean: Beware the overconfidence of the star manager
- Has ESG’s rapid growth cost the sector its soul?
- Lighthouse's amazing 'hidden value': rare insight from a top investor 1
Trust Watch: ‘cracking value’ in Capital Gearing’s favourite small-cap star
Lindsell Train, Aberdeen New Dawn biotech and social housing funds feature in this week's roundup, but the highlight is the heavily discounted UK smaller companies trust backed by one of the UK's most cautious investors.
- Guernsey expects to 'resolve' Woodford stocks row next week
- Ian Cowie: global trusts make a great legacy for the grandkids 8
- Keep calm about Corbyn: what could he actually do? 66
- Nick Train ramps up Schroders stake as he pushes US invasion
- Overnight Markets: industrials lead Wall Street higher
- Oil stocks weigh on FTSE but Unilever climbs on strong sales
Profile: Altor's Towry graduates on launching a family business
Altor Wealth Management was launched on of a shared vision to form a family-style company that would charge fairly and differently.
- Wisdom of wealth: when is the right time to talk abut money?
- Family offices: a threat to private banks and fund managers?
- Biggest disruption to family wealth is family itself: adviser Griffiths-Hamilton shares research
- Over 50% of private offices not adjusting allocations for a no deal Brexit
- Paralysis in analysis: how to conduct efficient due diligence for investments
- Walking the walk: Why we love art as much as our clients do
- Profile: how a private office combined Lord North Street and C Hoare veterans
- Julius Baer opens Belfast base for Barclays hires
FCA business plan: 11 key wealth and fund insights
The Financial Conduct Authority today published its annual report, revealing its key areas of focus and strategy for the next year.
How Kames Property Income got Brexit-ready
Kames Property Income co-manager Richard Peacock says the fund is positioned to withstand the widely anticipated Brexit redemption stampeded.