Schroders has announced the leadership team for its Lloyds-backed personal wealth division due to launch in June.
The executive team of Schroders Personal Wealth is as follows:
- James Rainbow, chief executive officer
- Nick Allen, chief operating officer
- Marcus Brookes, chief investment officer
- James Cardew, global head of marketing
- Marietta Connery, head of human resources
- Sarah Deaves, managing director, client relationships & wealth advice
- Barrie Jackson, chief risk officer
- David Lawrence, chief commercial officer
- Colin Newham, chief internal auditor
- Joel Ripley, chief financial officer
Antonio Lorenzo (pictured) director of Lloyds Banking Group director of insurance and wealth, and chairman of Schroders Personal Wealth, said: 'This is an exciting step forward for our strategic partnership.
'The leadership team, which brings the best of both companies together, will help us continue to accelerate the development of a market-leading proposition to benefit customers.'
Chief executive James Rainbow added: 'We are making great progress on designing a leading financial planning offering backed by Lloyds Banking Group’s and Schroders’ expertise. I look forward to working with the leadership team to shape a proposition that meets the evolving needs of UK investors and savers.'
Last October, Lloyds and Schroders revealed they were joining forces to launch a new financial advice business, with the aim of becoming a top-three financial planning businesses for assets in the next five years.
Around 300 advisers will initially transfer from Lloyds, which said it planned to hire more than 700 advisers for the venture.