UBS and Deutsche in asset management merger talks
Asset management giants UBS and Deutsche Bank are in talks about a possible merger, according to the Financial Times
Transact powers past £34bn despite 'unhelpful background noise'
Platform Transact recorded its assets have hit £34.4 billion in a trading update covering the three months between January and March
Overnight Markets: S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record highs on upbeat earnings
Shares of United Technologies added 2.3% to lead the Dow higher after the company reported earnings that beat analyst expectations.
- Wednesday Papers: Hedge funds warm up to prospects of a pound rally
- Why MPs should receive subsidised financial advice
- Guernsey lifts suspension on two of Neil Woodford's unquoted stocks
- Osborne's 11: the top performing multi-asset funds since freedom day
- Jupiter to liquidate £50m fund after multi-asset review
Jupiter to liquidate £50m fund after multi-asset review
Jupiter Asset Management is set to close a £50 million fund after reviewing its current multi-asset offering
Shell and BP lift FTSE to six-month high as Thomas Cook flies
Oil majors buoy FTSE 100 as crude hits 2019 high while 'small-cap' travel group Thomas Cook jumps on takeover reports.
Monzo plots 'Hargreaves for millennials' fund offering
According to The Times, Monzo is in talks with BlackRock, Fidelity and Vanguard about offering low-cost funds