PARVEST Equity Best Selection World CL Cap

Ranked 290 out of 752 in - Global over 12 months
All calculations are in GBP unless stated

Managed by

Jonathan Barnett

Daniel Hemmant

Daniel Hemmant is a senior portfolio manager at BNP Paribas, which he joined in 2006. He manages European equity funds, and his strategy is very much a research intensive, bottom-up stock-picking procedure. His investment style is quality growth. Daniel started his career in 1992 working for Guinness Flight. A Cambridge graduate, he is a keen sportsman and enjoys skiing, badminton and sailing.

Objective

At all times, this sub-fund invests 75% of its assets in equity and/or equity equivalent of companies selected based on fundamental driven investment process. The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 25% of its assets, may be invested in any other transferable securities, money market instruments or cash, provided that investments in debt securities of any kind do not exceed 15% of its assets, and up to 10% of its assets may be invested in UCITS or UCI. The sub-fund may use financial derivative instruments only for hedging purposes.

Showing fund performance in United Kingdom View performance globally

Performance

Global over : 31/03/2018 - 31/03/2019

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 31/03/2019 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2019 11.5%
2018 -3.7% -1.8% 9.7% 2.4% -12.7%
2017 13.8% 6.9% 2.5% 2.6% 1.2%
2016 21.0% 1.8% 6.5% 9.4% 2.0%
2015 -10.6% 7.1%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Asset Allocation

Breakdown

28/02/2019

Top 10 Holdings

Stock Size
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd DR 4.89%
AIA Group Ltd ORD 3.99%
Ping An Insurance Group Co of China Ltd ORD 3.84%
58.com Inc DR 3.74%
Brunswick Corp ORD 3.65%
USD Cash 3.59%
Tencent Holdings Ltd ORD 3.54%
UnitedHealth Group Inc ORD 3.46%
ASML Holding NV ORD 3.30%
IPG Photonics Corp ORD 3.24%
28/02/2019

Registered For Sale In

  1. Austria
  2. Bahrain
  3. Belgium
  4. Czech Republic
  5. Finland
  6. France
  7. Germany
  8. Greece
  9. Hungary
  10. Italy
  11. Jersey
  12. Luxembourg
  13. Poland
  14. Portugal
  15. Singapore
  16. Slovakia
  17. Spain
  18. Sweden
  19. Switzerland
  20. United Kingdom

Fund Info

  • Launch date02/04/2015
  • Share Class size14Mn
  • Base currencyUSD
  • ISIN LU0956005226

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment0
  • Min. regular additional investment0

Charges

Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in the currency and currencies indicated).