Select a sector
Over this period
Portions of the information contained on this page was derived by Citywire Financial Publishers Ltd using content supplied by Lipper, A Reuters Company.
- Manager interview: Illsley continues contrarian view as UK equities hit new heights
- Aberdeen multi-asset manager Gillespie exits
- The professional investor: 7 magnificent funds for tough 2017
- Citywire UK awards: Fixed Income Nominees
- IFAs hope Standard Life deal kickstarts asset management change
- Investment insight: what would combined Aberdeen/SLI look like?
- Value investing boost leads to shift in Global Equity Income performance
- Citywire UK awards: Alternative Ucits and Mixed Assets sector nominees
- Architas sees £860 million net inflows in UK
- Rathbones targets 'low value' advised clients with direct service 10
- Falling fees: multi-managers are on a mission to justify their costs