Select a sector
Over this period
Portions of the information contained on this page was derived by Citywire Financial Publishers Ltd using content supplied by Lipper, A Reuters Company.
- Aeroplanes to video games: six managers' unusual investments 1
- The next Amazon or Google? Behind private equity trusts
- 'You must be on your toes': how managers mix investment styles
- 'We still have faith' - Openwork sticks with Woodford 11
- Openwork adds veteran fund managers to £6bn Omnis 1
- Argentina ascends: Hasenstab, Mobius & more on the new EM
- Why multi-asset managers are divided on UK equities
- Leap of faith: the trouble with judging absolute return risk
- We ask SJP: how are clients benefiting from fund earnings? 45
- SJP makes trio of fund manager changes 25
- Cover star investing: 'We need to educate clients about passive and active'