Select a sector
Over this period
Portions of the information contained on this page was derived by Citywire Financial Publishers Ltd using content supplied by Lipper, A Reuters Company.
- The downside risks multi-asset managers are looking out for
- Aviva scraps plan to cancel preference shares after backlash 1
- Pound's surge knocks FTSE on Brexit transition deal 2
- Aviva stands firm on preference share threat as anger mounts 4
- Multi-asset managers find opportunities as market volatility returns
- FTSE rallies as Trump faces tariffs backlash
- JP Morgan head of UK funds Jasper Berens to depart
- The ethical 12: group of green UK equity funds outperforms average 2
- Talib Sheikh to join Jupiter as multi asset head
- JPM's multi-asset boss Talib Sheikh leaves firm
- Fund manager Rodrigs sacked over 'conduct issue'