Ranger ‘refreshes’ as rebels get most of their men on board
Ranger Direct Lending begins its wind-down with a new board after shareholders elect three of the four non-executive directors put forward by Oaktree Capital Management and LIM Advisors.
- Ian Cowie: is it time for me to sell Worldwide Healthcare? 11
- James Carthew: Middlefield – North America with income 2
- Lindsell Train: the ‘ten-bagger’ trust with a nine-year future? 19
- Investment Trust Watch: make a BEE-line for this Baring trust
- Canaccord: ‘buy’ Fidelity China after another excellent year 4
- US shares cheapest since 2014, says Witan’s Andrew Bell