James Carthew: is China’s transformation overlooked?
After a stellar year for Chinese equity investment trusts, investors are wondering whether the party can continue.
Comment & Analysis
- Ian Cowie: Brexit anniversary brings bad tidings for bonds 2
- James Carthew: Invesco and the ‘friendly policeman’ at Capital Gearing
- John Newlands: Miss Saigon and you might miss out 3
- Stifel: Aberdeen Emerging Markets needs to offer shareholders more 1
- Election 2017: sterling weakness points to global trusts
- Scottish Mortgage’s search for the holy Grail of investment 1