Ian Cowie: happy birthday ISA, well done equity income trusts!
Research from the Association of Investment Companies shows the average UK Equity Income investment trust increased dividends by an average of 4.5% a year over the two decades since individual savings accounts (ISAs) were launched.
- Numis: the sweet spots in ‘alternative’ investment companies
- James Carthew: Schroder Japan Growth could look rosy under new manager 1
- Bill Ackman pays dividends but will investors give expensive hedgie a second chance?
- Trust Watch: BMO’s calm trust picker Hewitt up for grabs 1
- Valentine’s Day: investment trusts to fall in love with
- Trust Watch: JPMorgan’s MATE needs friends but Indian attracts the punters