Scottish hikes dividend as contrarian calls bring in cash
Christmas comes early for shareholders in Scottish Investment Trust which raises dividends by 48% saying fund manager Alasdair McKinnon is generating more income than expected.
- Ian Cowie: ‘New Japan’ defies the cynics and does me proud 3
- James Carthew: ScotGems’ soft start needs explanation 1
- Investment Trust Watch: a new swap for soaring Shin Nippon 4
- Fund managers top up infrastructure on Labour alarm 5
- Citywire Investment Trust Awards: the winners! 1
- Carthew: the beneficiaries of Blue Prism’s inexorable rise