Trust Watch: ‘cracking value’ in Capital Gearing’s favourite small-cap star
Lindsell Train, Aberdeen New Dawn biotech and social housing funds feature in this week's roundup, but the highlight is the heavily discounted UK smaller companies trust backed by one of the UK's most cautious investors.
- Throgmorton: ‘alarming’ rise in companies paying excessive dividends 1
- Tips Update: Numis cuts three ‘alternatives’ after strong start
- James Carthew: I’m delighted US Solar made it over the line 9
- What’s wrong with high-yielding social housing trusts? 20
- Ian Cowie: AIC’s ‘Income Finder’ helps my dividend drive 42
- Trust Watch: ‘cracking value’ in Capital Gearing’s favourite small-cap star 5