Register to get unlimited access to our investor forum and all editorial content, including our e-zine and weekly email. Registration is free and only takes a minute.

Quaero Capital Funds (Lux) - Global Balanced A EUR

Ranked 53 out of 58 in - Balanced EUR over 12 months
All calculations are in GBP unless stated

Managed by

Cristofer Gelli

Michaël Malquarti

Michaël Malquarti, PhD joined Quaero Capital as a senior portfolio manager in May 2017. Prior to this, he was head of manager research and alternative investments at SYZ Group. Prior to working in the financial sector, Michaël carried out research in the field of theoretical cosmology. He is the author of several publications in professional journals. He holds a Masters in Mathematical Physics from the University of Geneva and a PhD in Astronomy from the University of Sussex (UK).


The objective of the fund is to achieve over the long term optimum growth with a balanced risk profile by investing in a variety of asset classes. It will invest up to 40% of net assets in Alternative Target Funds and the remaining assets (60%-100%) either directly or indirectly through Traditional Target Funds, in equity, bonds, convertible bonds, money markets instruments and warrants on transferable securities. The investments (directly and/or indirectly) in equities shall never exceed sixty-five per cent (65%) of the net assets, excluding the investments based on alternative strategies.

Showing fund performance in Investment Trust Insider View performance globally


Balanced EUR over : 31/03/2018 - 31/03/2019

Total Return

Quarterly Performance

to 31/03/2019 Annual Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2019 1.4%
2018 -6.6% -2.6% 1.5% 0.6% -6.1%
2017 10.5% 2.9% 3.2% 1.6% 2.4%
2016 14.3% 3.2% 3.7% 6.7% 0.0%

Month by Month Performance

Returns Vs Risk

Registered For Sale In

  1. Belgium
  2. France
  3. Germany
  4. Luxembourg
  5. Singapore
  6. Spain
  7. Switzerland
  8. United Kingdom

Fund Info

  • Launch date21/12/2015
  • Share Class size17Mn
  • Base currencyEUR
  • ISIN LU1136190151

Purchase Info

  • Min. initial investment10,000
  • Min. regular additional investment0


Performance is for the period shown (month end to month end, bid/bid, gross income reinvested, calculated in the currency and currencies indicated).