Dunedin Smaller soars on merger with star Nimmo’s trust
(Update) Shares in Dunedin Smaller Companies jump 8% after investment trust agrees to merge with Standard Life UK Smaller Companies Trust, run by Citywire AAA-rated fund manager Harry Nimmo.
- Ian Cowie: is it time for me to sell Worldwide Healthcare? 15
- James Carthew: Middlefield – North America with income 2
- Lindsell Train: the ‘ten-bagger’ trust with a nine-year future? 19
- Investment Trust Watch: make a BEE-line for this Baring trust
- Canaccord: ‘buy’ Fidelity China after another excellent year 4
- US shares cheapest since 2014, says Witan’s Andrew Bell