JP Morgan chases alternatives with multi-asset trust launch
JPMorgan Multi-Asset Trust (MATE), group’s first new investment trust in five years, will offer exposure to debt and infrastructure alongside equities.
- Investment Trust Watch: infrastructure funds go cheap 1
- Ian Cowie: Carillion crisis confirms infrastructure shares were too high 5
- Numis: our 31 investment trust recommendations for 2018
- Winterflood's investment trust picks for 2018 6
- Tom Slater: is it time to sell Scottish Mortgage Trust? 13
- James Carthew: Funding Circle 6% income fund is on a roll