Pound spikes as May faces no confidence vote over Brexit
Both sterling and FTSE 100 advance amid deepening political crisis in Westminster as Prime Minister Theresa May faces a vote on her leadership of the Conservative party tonight.
- Investment Trust Watch: grab a global small company bargain 12
- Ian Cowie: is this a turning point for emerging markets? 5
- James Carthew: Bank warning weighs on PRS rental trust 3
- Terry Smith hopes Smithson’s first move is Rightmove 7
- Woodford can’t shake off rival Smith as both enter FTSE 250 2
- ‘Red October’: the read-across for trusts from funds’ flight