Norway’s hot stock Aker boosts British Empire’s cause
Norway’s industrial investment company Aker contributes more than third of increase in investment trust activist’s net asset value (NAV) after its shares shoot up 133%.
- Investment Trust Awards 2018: top managers & Best Board! 18
- James Carthew: discount on North American looks odd 4
- Investment Trust Watch: Stifel downgrades ‘dear’ F&C 3
- Ian Cowie: ‘green’ growth in vogue with new trust launches 11
- Trust in Focus: Invesco Perpetual UK Smaller buys slice of Woodford’s AJ Bell
- Ian Cowie: can Scottish Mortgage spread the word? 3