James Carthew: look out for credit quality not rising rates
Rising interest rates helped spook markets this month but the bigger concern, say managers of Henderson Diversified Income, is the deterioration in credit quality in debt markets.
- Investment Trust Watch: the global income ‘bargain’ returns 4
- Ian Cowie: I may be nuts but I like Latin American trust now 3
- Stock market slump: buy the dip or hold steady?
- James Carthew: F&C discount flags value in property trusts 4
- Numis: our pick of the mixed bunch of social housing trusts 1
- James Carthew: look out for credit quality not rising rates