Mark Barnett holds key as P2P manager merger could pave way for Honeycomb deal
Struggling debt trust P2P Global Investments could end up merging with rival Honeycomb after their managers join forces. Invesco's Mark Barnett could play a pivotal role.
- Pershing Square: buying opportunity or value trap? 2
- Stifel: our two favourite biotech trusts 1
- Can Invesco Asia break its discount cycle? 1
- Ian Cowie: why ‘little Englanders’ should take note of Europe’s bounce 10
- Investment Trust Watch: poorly Patient Capital looks 'cheap' 23
- Barry Olliff: the City’s bonus culture must change if we are all to prosper 4