Push platforms to provide trusts, AIC tells City regulator
Association of Investment Companies tells Financial Conduct Authority its review of value for money in fund supermarket sector is missing a trick by not focusing on absence of investment trusts from many online platforms.
- Ian Cowie: platforms get the message on shareholder votes 13
- Trust Watch Global Half-Year Report: Baillie Gifford triumphs
- Trust Watch UK Half-Year Report: Max Ward top again!
- Trust Watch: JZ takes the rap as Barnett bags the biscuit 2
- James Carthew: can Ashoka overcome a disappointing launch?
- James Carthew: imponderable questions in quest for scale
- China’s Uber crusher conquers the world
- Chinese IT giant spies profits abroad
- Transact platform owner soars on debut
- Man Utd: an invincible global brand
- British share registrar races ahead in US
- Nightstar moves fast to cure eye disease
- Science propels US devices maker
- Macy’s: a US retail recovery story
- Japan’s TV group with too many assets
- Holland’s leader in the war on plastic