HICL hacks £34m off Affinity Water after Ofwat review
HICL Infrastructure caps difficult year with 13% write down on £250 million investment in Affinity Water, but describes performance of income fund as ‘resilient’ as dividends rise.
- James Carthew: I hope Horizon revives faith in social housing 3
- Trust Watch: Aberforth v Henderson in small-cap tussle 31
- Ian Cowie: the extraordinary efforts of the Phoenix investor 4
- Stenprop: industrial Reit lands in London to offer 5-8% yield
- Three trusts gunning for change for the better 5
- James Carthew: Ranger board must give investors an exit 2