Why Invesco's revived small-cap trust is showing investors the exit
Invesco Perpetual UK Smaller Companies, one of the best performing UK small-cap trusts of the past five years, is giving shareholders a chance to sell 40% of their holdings.
- Is HINT's ‘C’-share issue worth considering? 2
- Ian Cowie: Beep, beep! The best way to tackle emerging markets
- James Carthew: sun is not shining on debt funds 1
- Investment Trust Watch: Questor shakes up shares 4
- Soaring sterling: these trusts could cash in on the election
- Mirror, mirror on the wall, which is the fairest fund of all? 19