James Carthew: the trusts that could be Sherborne’s next takeover target
Since Sherborne Investors raised £700 million in July the Guernsey-based investor has been silent about its bid intentions.
- Citywire Investment Trust Awards: the winners!
- The two-tone appeal of London’s high-yield loan funds 3
- James Carthew: new faces and a brighter future for Japan 2
- Ian Cowie: dividends drive UK higher than emerging markets 9
- Investment Trust Watch: two high-yield solar funds stumble 2
- Hawksmoor: BH Global is our latest defensive ‘each-way bet’ 1