Investment Trust Watch: infrastructure funds go cheap
Investors who can stand the political risk can seize a buying opportunity in listed income funds like HICL Infrastructure following the collapse of Carillion and a critical audit office report into private finance initiatives.
- Ian Cowie: Carillion crisis confirms infrastructure shares were too high 4
- Winterflood's investment trust picks for 2018 6
- Tom Slater: is it time to sell Scottish Mortgage Trust? 13
- James Carthew: Scottish Mortgage story has me gripped
- Investment Trust Watch: Brittain bounces back 3
- Investment Trust Watch: infrastructure funds go cheap