Brexit won't happen but it's yielding cheap buys, says Aviva’s Murphy
Fund manager Christopher Murphy doesn't believe politicians will be able to deliver the UK's exit from the EU, but he's happy to pick up cheap shares in the meantime.
- The Expert View: Ocado, Asos and Kier 1
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street closes mostly lower on trade-talk news 1
- Wednesday Papers: May pleads for delay to Brexit as EU stands firm
- Star Miton pair pin hopes on Europe's answers to Hargreaves
- Bumper yields and UK bets draw fund managers to house builders
- Miners and oil stocks boost FTSE as Ocado hits record high
David Stevenson: dividends may soon be a problem for stock markets
I've written hundreds of pages on the importance of dividends, but they could soon become a problem, rather than a solution, for volatile stock markets.