Pound reverses as May admits her deal still dead in water
(Update) In volatile trading, the pound slipped, revived and then slipped again with the FTSE 100 paring earlier losses after prime minister admitted she lacked support to win a third vote on her EU deal.
- Troy launches multi-asset ethical fund for Lyon's cub 1
- Troubled fund group City Financial falls into administration
- Five shares the pros are buying and selling 1
- Monday Papers: May struggles to win over Tory Brexit rebels 3
- Asia stocks decline amid concerns over global economy
- Sunday Papers: Cabinet coup to ditch Theresa May
David Stevenson: dividends may soon be a problem for stock markets
I've written hundreds of pages on the importance of dividends, but they could soon become a problem, rather than a solution, for volatile stock markets.