Top AIM investor dismayed by 'devastating' Patisserie fraud
Paul Mumford says he feels 'misled', having backed Patisserie Valerie owner's rescue rights issue in November.
- Reit rout a warning sign for property funds, says Hawksmoor
- FTSE falls as investors' focus shifts from politics
- Vanguard founder and index fund ‘hero’ Jack Bogle dies 1
- The Expert View: Pearson, Reckitt Benckiser and Bovis 2
- Thursday Papers: May survives Labour no-confidence vote 1
- Overnight Markets: US stocks close higher on strong bank earnings
Richard Stone: why I believe Brexit won’t happen now
Chief executive of The Share Centre – a Brexit supporter – explains why he thinks a second referendum is inevitable and will see a divided nation change its mind.