Pound rallies as markets eye soft, not no-deal, Brexit
The pound rose after the government’s historic defeat in the House of Commons but all eyes are on tomorrow’s no-confidence vote.
- The Expert View: Persimmon, Provident and Boohoo
- Overnight Markets: Netflix-led tech rally lifts Wall Street
- Wednesday Papers: Theresa May’s Brexit plan falls by 230 votes
- AJ Bell cuts passive fund charges as assets hit £140m 1
- Investors shirk big bets as Brexit deal vote looms 1
- Investec launches sustainable fund for small cap star Evans
David Stevenson: buy into Asian Prosperity while you still can
Our columnist unveils his latest Hidden Gem, a value-focused Asian fund that has just reopened its doors to new investors.