Saturday Papers: Pressure grows on May to quit
And Robert Mueller recommends no new criminal charges as he ends Russia probe into Donald Trump.
- FTSE dives as Brexit delay boosts pound and US recession fears strike 2
- AJ Bell targets 4% yield with launch of two income funds 2
- The Accumulator: Brexit fears take hold as investors pile into bonds
- The Expert View: Persimmon, Next and Renishaw
- Friday Papers: EU postpones Brexit with new cut-off dates
- Overnight Markets: Tech sector buoys Wall Street in wake of dovish Fed statement
David Stevenson: dividends may soon be a problem for stock markets
I've written hundreds of pages on the importance of dividends, but they could soon become a problem, rather than a solution, for volatile stock markets.