Torrid end to 2018 halts Baillie Gifford funds' winning run
Six Baillie Gifford funds among 16 to lose track record of table-topping performance in three consecutive years.
- BP and Shell knock FTSE as oil dips on growth fears
- Lords send linker yields leaping with inflation threat 1
- Expert View Special: Peel Hunt’s income stock picks for 2019
- Tuesday Papers: GSK chairman to step down ahead of break-up 3
- Asian shares slip as growth worries loom
- Pound lifts and FTSE drifts as May outlines Brexit 'Plan B' 1
David Stevenson: Marmite funds tempt in choppy markets
Structured products have a tainted history but our columnist believes they can play a role in the choppy markets he is expecting.