5 stellar stocks of the last decade: why these managers back them
To mark its 10th anniversary, Citywire's Wealth Manager spoke to fund managers who picked some of the stellar stocks of the last decade.
- Asia shares gain on optimism over US-China trade talks
- Monday Papers: UK says Huawei is manageable risk to 5G
- Terry Smith spices up Fundsmith with first buy since Facebook 4
- FTSE dips but Reckitt shines and Footasylum soars
- Sunday Papers: Richest man quits UK to save billions
- Saturday Papers: Brussels official calls IAG Brexit plan ‘totally absurd’ 6
David Stevenson: cynical fund fees punish private investors
Institutional investors don’t put up with the tyranny of fixed percentage charges on funds, so why should we?