Top of the class: 10 top performing funds in 2018
We highlight 10 standout performers in 2018, delivering strong returns in a difficult year for stock markets.
- Investors rush for the exit as stock market confidence crumbles
- FTSE falls as China slowdown fears rattle investors
- The Expert View: Ocado, Sports Direct and Serco 3
- Friday Papers: Mike Ashley issues dire warning for UK retail industry 2
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street closes mostly lower on trade jitters
- Pound & FTSE stall, gilts fall on May’s ‘lame duck’ survival
David Stevenson: why this passive investing pioneer is worried
Burton Malkiel, one of the founding fathers of passive investing, has lost none of his enthusiasm for ETFs and the rise of China. But he does have some worries.