The funds starring in AJ Bell's new 'ready-made' portfolios
We highlight the funds AJ Bell has picked for its new ready-made portfolios for cautious, balanced and adventurous investors and those targeting an income.
- Pound lifts and FTSE drifts as May outlines Brexit 'Plan B'
- David Stevenson: Marmite funds tempt in choppy markets 1
- FTSE 100 yield hits 5% as dividends jump and shares slump
- 5 shares the pros are buying and selling
- Monday Papers: May on Brexit collision course with MPs
- Asia stocks gain despite sluggish Chinese economic growth
David Stevenson: Marmite funds tempt in choppy markets
Structured products have a tainted history but our columnist believes they can play a role in the choppy markets he is expecting.