10 of the funds hit hardest by 2018's punishing markets
It's been a bad year for stock markets, and an even worse one for the funds featured in this list.
- David Stevenson: a gem of a fund for an emerging markets revival
- FTSE falls as Asos crash sends shivers through retail sector
- Fund groups 'shying away' from shareholder rebellions
- 3 shares the pros are trading
- Monday Papers: Jaguar Land Rover set to cut thousands of jobs 1
- Asian shares mixed amid mounting signs of a global slowdown
David Stevenson: a gem of a fund for an emerging markets revival
This concentrated, under-the-radar fund could lead the way if the terrible run for value stocks, particularly in emerging markets, finally reverses.