Sunday Papers: HS2 project delayed by a year
And Conservative plot to oust Theresa May nears tipping point as MPs' rebellion grows.
- Saturday Papers: Facebook shares fall as Sandberg defends position
- Woodford cuts losses on Capita after torrid three years 8
- Brexit splits the stock market and UK fund managers 3
- The Accumulator: pound's plunge papers over cracks 3
- FTSE falls as banks and builders resume Brexit slide
- Train: my fund's 'low' yield is the price for dividend growth 7
Diary of a Funds Investor: I unmask the Dumb Investor
In the first on a series following my progress in building a portfolio of funds, I reveal the identity of the Dumb Investor whose account I'm inheriting.