Overnight Markets: US stocks close higher on strong bank earnings
Results from Bank of America and Goldman Sachs eased worries about the earnings outlook and helped to support stocks.
- Thursday Papers: May survives Labour no-confidence vote
- No-deal Brexit doesn't scare markets as all roads lead to delay 3
- Pound rallies as markets eye soft, not no-deal, Brexit 5
- Pound knocks FTSE but mid caps rise on Brexit deal defeat
- Richard Stone: why I believe Brexit won’t happen now 121
- The Expert View: Persimmon, Provident and Boohoo 2
Richard Stone: why I believe Brexit won’t happen now
Chief executive of The Share Centre – a Brexit supporter – explains why he thinks a second referendum is inevitable and will see a divided nation change its mind.