Saturday Papers: May threatens to crash Brexit deal
And world economy faces slowdown as eurozone stagnates, China stimulus struggles and US growth peaks.
- Top of the class: 10 top performing funds in 2018
- Investors rush for the exit as stock market confidence crumbles
- FTSE falls as China slowdown fears rattle investors
- The Expert View: Ocado, Sports Direct and Serco 3
- Friday Papers: Mike Ashley issues dire warning for UK retail industry 2
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street closes mostly lower on trade jitters
David Stevenson: why this passive investing pioneer is worried
Burton Malkiel, one of the founding fathers of passive investing, has lost none of his enthusiasm for ETFs and the rise of China. But he does have some worries.