FTSE slides as tech and Brexit ‘oil shock’ fears hit markets
UK stock market falls for third day on fears of slowing economic growth with Mark Carney, governor of the Bank of England, comparing impact of a Brexit ‘no-deal’ to a 1970s-style oil shock.
- BTG bid delivers boost to Woodford and Barnett funds
- Nutmeg launches 10 socially responsible portfolios
- The Expert View: CYBG, Experian and Diploma
- Tuesday Papers: Carlos Ghosn faces removal at Nissan after arrest
- Overnight Markets: Tech stocks drag Wall Street sharply lower
- FTSE dips into the red as Apple reignites US tech fears 4
David Stevenson: will you hear the Last Bell toll for stock markets?
As investors we're all waiting for the Last Bell, reminding us the stock market party is over. But the signals we rely on all have their flaws.